We are glad to announce that AZIMUT Hotel Nizhny Novgorod has gained the Pet Friendly status! Now you don’t have to leave your pet at home while you are on a business trip or a long journey – you can take it together with you to the Hotel!
The cost of accommodation of a pet is 800 RUB per night. It is necessary to provide an Official veterinary certificate (International Pet Passport) upon check-in.
We kindly ask you to follow the rules for guests with pets at AZIMUT Hotel Nizhny Novgorod:
- Please, bring a special rug or a special cage and a protective cover for a pet to sleep;
- We hope that you feed your pet from the special bowls which you bring with you. Do not feed a pet from the dishes belonging to the hotel
- Guests agree not to leave a pet in the room or in the hotel premises unattended. Your pet could feel lonely without you
- We appreciate that you do not wash a pet in the bathroom, do not use towels, sheets and other bedding belonging to the hotel
- Guests agree to walk a pet muzzled and kept on a leash. Do not take your pet for a walk on the territory adjacent to the hotel building, let’s keep it nice for all the hotel guests
The owner of the pet bears the full cost and responsibility for damage and/or destruction of the property of the hotel which may cause damages to the property of the hotel by animals. In the case of damage the guest must pay for all the damages to cover the hotel losses
The owner of the pet takes all responsibility for all risks arising from the pet’s behavior during the stay in the hotel, which may cause damage to the property or health of hotel staff or other guests
All guests with pets are kindly requested to provide information about their pet (breed, size and other special characteristics) in advance so the hotel can prepare for the visit and make it comfortable
If you have any question, please, contact us by phone +7 (831) 461 92 47 or email email@example.com